Restrict access to a page view?

We’ve figure out how to restrict access to tables, columns etc. But, we can’t seem to find any documentation about restricting access to certain page views. So we have users that can access a certain Table, and we have 2 page views for that Table using different widgets. Users shouldn’t only be allowed to access one particular page view for that Table. How do we restrict access to another page view? What is the use case for this, you might wonder? B/c presentation of data is critical for non-technical users, so we don’t like to have an entire database display for non-technical users and if they can access that view, it creates potential for wrong data entry etc. So restricting some pages from non-technical users is critical, even if those same users have access to underlying data. Thanks.

3 Likes

I thougt when i create a page view i could see the entries in that view as my permissions are set but that does not seem to be the case. I think that’s because i added a summary chart which creates a column count that i can’t select in access rules