Staying logged in as app in MS Teams

Hey guys, I have Grist installed as a web app in MS Teams and it’s the only one that asks my team to login each time we startup. I have multiple other web apps that do not require this and it’s been a small pain for us. Is there a way we can have it so we don’t require logging in each time? Thanks!

Hi @senojgnip, interesting question, hadn’t heard of anyone using Grist this way before. I tried it out, and can see a difference in Grist’s behavior under the MS Teams app versus in a regular browser. Will look into it - thanks for reporting the problem!

Thanks for the response! Yes, Grist has been fantastic for so many things and having it inside MS Teams helps with the productivity, although I do love it as a PWA too.

1 Like

Update: we believe we’ve identified the issue, and a fix. I expect this to be in production by Monday, so if you have a chance to check the behavior again next week, I’d be interested in hearing if it works as you wished.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for taking action so quickly - will let you know.

1 Like

Just following up - it works! No longer need to login anymore. Thanks again for the quick fix.

1 Like