Calendar Widget is broken since v1.7.18

Hallo, the calendar widget does not work properly any more, i think since v1.7.18.

  1. Opening or adding an appointment leads not to the old HTML-Object any more, only to a Table Card:

  1. A full-day appointment ist shown in the Calendar on the day before the appontment.

Any suggestions?

Hi @Jules_Adam_Gross

Re 1. This is expected behavior. Starting from 1.7.18 the calendar widget is a native widget, so it now opens a default card for a record, that can be customized and can show additional fields that weren’t available before. You can learn more about default record card here Record cards - Grist Help Center

Re 2. This is a new issue, not sure yet what is the cause of it. Can you maybe share a sample document or tell me what is your timezone and locals setting detected by Grist. You can see it in Document settings page Document settings - Grist Help Center .

Hi @jarek
thank you for your answer.

  1. I didn’t notice the news about the calendar, thanks so far.
  2. Below you can see a screenshot that shows the problem on 31.10.2026. I´ve seen, that on some other days it works well. I’m using GMT +2 as timezone. Unfortunatly I´m not allowed to upload the grist-file, because I´m a new user. If you need it, tell me how I can upload.

Regards