Error: [Sandbox] AttributeError get_one

I was playing around with formulas, testing a function I found in the autocomplete, and I found an interesting edge case: if I name a column “get one” and put a formula in it, it gives an Error: [Sandbox] AttributeError get_one and everything breaks until I reload. It doesn’t matter the formula, even just =1. I can reproduce it in a brand new document. full log here on Gist

Hi @X1011, welcome to the forum!

There are few names of functions and parameters in the data engine that may conflict with user-named columns. get_one is one of them.

Ideally such conflicts should only have mild impact (e.g. being unable to use get_one column in some lookups); the “everything breaks” part sounds like a bug. Thank you for reporting!

1 Like