help to use references and extract data from another table

Hello good afternoon everyone, I am new but I am trying to create a document that I used to have in google sheets, and I cordially ask for your help if you can guide me.
I have two tables Customers and Accounts, in the table customers I have a column called Profile, which is filled with a drop down selection from 1 to 7 (only one number),
in the accounts table I have 7 columns called, Profile1, Profile2, Profile3, Profile4, Profile5, Profile6 and Profile7.
also in the customers table I have the columns Name, Service and ID that have text data.
In the accounts table, I also have the columns Service and ID which are identical to the ones in the Accounts table.
ok with this in mind what I need to do is the following: when I select in the table customers column Profile in the dropdown any number from 1 to 7, then in the table Accounts the data of the column Name located in Customers is filled to the column that indicates Profile, and must meet these parameters
the data of the column Service and ID must be the same in both tables in the same row, after contrasting that and choosing the corresponding row that fits with those two data in both tables, check the number indicated in the column Profile (1 to 7) in the table Customers, and then insert the Name in the corresponding column Profile in the table Accounts, example:
if in the Customers table a row in the Profile column has the number 2, it will automatically enter the data from the Name column in the Profile2 column of the Accounts table, from the corresponding cell in the row contrasted by Service and ID that must match those in the Customers table.
and if in the Clients table a row in the Profile column has the number 5, it will automatically enter the data from the Name column in the Profile5 column of the Accounts table, from the corresponding cell in the row matched by Service and ID that must match those in the Clients table.
and so on, and so on with whichever one is placed.

I wait attentively to know if someone can help me because I am stuck and I have used the AI tools but I have not managed to do it, and as I am not an expert in the subject I can not find the solution.