Flashcards Contest: Build the Best Knowledge Deck

I asked ChatGPT about the legendary thermos and…

:joy:

3 Likes

All Hail the mighty Vessel! May I soon sip sweet nectar from her cold mouth… if the Grist Lords be willing! :sake:

2 Likes

Link: Marketing Flash Cards - Grist
Description:
:mag::chart_with_upwards_trend: Targeting the right audience with tailored messages is key to successful marketing! :dart::tada: Learn all about personas, behavior tracking, and data-driven decision making with these flashcards! #Flashcards #MarketingTips #TargetedMessaging :rocket::books: #getgrist
Do we have your permission to share this deck: Yes
If yes, how should we refer to you? @chrisscottdoes

4 Likes

What is more appropriate for a set of Grist flashcards than a Grist Quiz? Test your Grist knowledge (and maybe learn some new things) with this flashcard set

Link: Grist Quiz - Grist
Shareable? YES
Refer to me: Both are the same
Social Accounts: None

9 Likes

Oh my goodness, I love these questions! The answers are so detailed too. Thank you! Great tips in here too, like hitting esc key to undo edits to a cell. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Let’s see if I get any wrong…

1 Like

Thanks! Of course let me know if any wrong/incomplete answers sneaked in there too and I will fix them

2 Likes

This is amazing, is there a way we can have spaced repetition built in like Anki?

Interesting request. I looked a bit into it and see Anki let’s you rate each question and that determines the interval before it is repeated. Is that what you’re envisioning?

• Link: Sonic Flashcards - Grist
  • Description: Sonic the Hedgehog trivia
  • Do we have your permission to share this deck? Yes
  • If yes, how should we refer to you? Martin
  • Should we tag your social accounts? If so, list them: No
5 Likes
  • Link: Flashcards - Lost in Translation - Grist
  • Description: Flashcards of some interesting words that have specific meanings in cultures around the world
  • Do we have your permission to share this deck? Yes.
  • If yes, how should we refer to you? Olya.
  • Should we tag your social accounts? If so, list them: No.
5 Likes
  • Link: Flashcards - Ukrainian words - Grist
  • Description: I’m delighted to invite you to view flashcards of ukrainian basic words and phrases
  • Do we have your permission to share this deck? Yes.
  • If yes, how should we refer to you? Olya.
  • Should we tag your social accounts? If so, list them: No.
5 Likes

Link: Grist Flashcards - :t_rex: Jurassic Park Trivia
Description: Trivia Questions from Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Jurassic Park III and Jurassic World
Do we have your permission to share this deck? Yes :+1:
If yes, how should we refer to you? Natalie
Should we tag your social accounts? If so, list them:

3 Likes

Today I learned Sonic was originally called Mr. Needlemouse. Thank you!

2 Likes

This is so interesting! I feel personally called out by ‘tsundoku’. :laughing:

2 Likes

I immediately determined my dino movie knowledge is very lacking - great quiz though :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you for your submissions everyone! Here is the full list of submissions:

^ Grist employees and their families are not eligible to win, no matter how epic their decks. We have, conveniently enough, exactly three eligible contestants, @Chris_Scott1 , @Leonard_Gallion and @Olha_Fokanova . The Grist Thermos has foregone the poll and decided its own fate. The thermos is yours! :tada:

Vote!

But we would still like to have a poll in the spirit of friendly competition. Which are your top three decks? Contestants may vote in the poll, and may cast a vote for themselves, especially if their deck is about the hero formerly know as Mr. Needlemouse.

• Multiplication Table
  • Marketing Tips
  • Grist Quiz
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Lost in Translation
  • Ukrainian Words
  • Jurrasic Park Trivia

0 voters

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! And Thanks To the Grist Team. :grinning: I’ve got plans for that beauty!

7 Likes

Thank You Grist Team! I received my Thermos… It looks even better in person. She’s found her forever home as my official yerba mate thermos. Thanks again!

4 Likes

Thanks again to the Grist team for sponsoring the contest. Here is my newly arrived Grist thermos ready for today’s hydration:

4 Likes