What data view and 3-rd party integrator would you like to see next?

What would you like to see next in Grist?

We’re excited to build new views of data, and to add more integration options to Grist. There are so many options, so we want to hear from Grist creators on which features they want to see first, to help us prioritize.

Vote for your top three views.

• Kanban
  • Calendar
  • Gannt
  • Image Gallery

0 voters

And vote for your top three integrators

• Pabbly
  • SpyderSync
  • Integrately
  • n8n

0 voters

Is you preferred view or integrator not listed? Add it to the comments! :speech_balloon:

1 Like

Would love to see Integromat integration.

8 Likes

You can also vote for Grist support on the integrator sites themselves, and we’d be very grateful if you would :heart:

3 Likes

Please add connection to Gyana.com no code analytics

2 Likes

Update: Pabbly now supports Grist actions: Grist Integrations | Automate your apps with Pabbly Connect

4 Likes

Please consider https://ora.pm/

2 Likes

@anefta I see that Ora supports Zapier (Zapier + Ora) as does Grist (Zapier - Grist Help Center) so it should be possible to connect the two apps that way. Ora also supports Integrately (Integrately + Ora). Grist doesn’t yet, but you can vote for it (Grist - Integrations - Integrately).

Hey @paul-grist ! I prefer native direct integrations :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Added a request for Grist integration on Integromat: Requests | Integromat Help Center

Please vote!

3 Likes

Update: Integrately now supports Grist integrations! 814 Ready-To-Activate ▶️ Grist Integrations | Integrately :tada:

2 Likes

If you need someone to test n8n integration, I am happy to help.

2 Likes

n8n integration looks to be ready! Grist Integration [GOT CREATED] - #13 by jijojose - Feature Requests (done) - n8n

2 Likes

Firstly - I was really excited to see that Konnectzit was integrated with Grist, only to find that they did half the job. It is only one way integration, allowing Konnectzit to create or update fields in Grist, but not Grist to notify Konnectzit when a field has been updated etc. Intergrately did a fine job with their implementation. Secondly, I’d like to know if Webhooks is getting close to completion.

1 Like

Hi Leon. Welcome to the forum! It is disappointing that KonnetzIT has so far only built Grist actions. You can reach out to them to see if they’d be willing to work on Grist triggers. They could be waiting for webhooks, which we are actively working on now and hope to have soon.

Are there guides on how to use Grist API with Integromat?

1 Like

There is no Integromat integration at the moment, you can vote for one here and hope that motivates them to implement one.

If you want to send raw requests to the Grist API (e.g. to create records) from Integromat, I suggest looking at:

If you need more help than that I suggest creating a new post and describing exactly what you’d like to do and we’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

I checked the roadmap. So Calendar is still not being considered? It’s very useful for planning.

3 Likes

It is definitely on the list of things to implement! No eta yet. I’d love it, too!

1 Like

Any idea when we can expect webhooks? Or how I can trigger this as Integrately has done that?

Pabbly included webhooks aswell Grist | Pabbly Support Forum

2 Likes